OTTAWA, ON, April 27, 2022 /CNW/ –
- Brand name: Pimlico Confectioners
- Product or service: Vegan Good Hazelnut Truffles
- Corporations: TJX Canada
- Issue: Food stuff – Allergen – Milk
- Class: Candy, confectionary, treats and sweeteners
- What to do: If you have an allergy to milk, do not take in the recalled product or service
- Audience: Basic public
- Hazard classification: Course 1
5 060380 694614
Very best Before End Date: 01/14/2024
TJX Canada is recalling Pimlico Confectioners brand Vegan Fine Hazelnut Truffles from the market since it contains milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled product has been bought nationally.
What you must do
- Test to see if you have the recalled product or service in your residence
- If you have an allergy to milk, do not eat the recalled item as it may perhaps cause a really serious or existence-threatening response
- Recalled products must be thrown out or returned to the place wherever they were purchased
Find out much more:
This remember was induced by a buyer grievance.
There has been one particular reported reaction linked with the consumption of this merchandise.
What is staying performed
The Canadian Food stuff Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a foodstuff safety investigation, which may well guide to the remember of other products and solutions. If other superior-threat items are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public by way of current food stuff recall warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that market is taking away the recalled merchandise from the marketplace.
Également disponible en français
Supply Canadian Foods Inspection Agency (CFIA)
Watch primary material: http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/April2022/27/c1887.html